Monday, 7 May 2012

ANOTHER GORJUSS GIRL!

Here is 'Poppywood' another new Gorjuss girl stamp, isn't she sweet! I have paper pieced again using an asian theme dsp from dovecraft called far eastern it's very old but it worked for this card,This time for the hair I stamped on black paper and embossed it in white embossing powder and I love how it turned out! I then went mad with pink scraps as I have loads after a commisson I have recently completed.I threw on a few flowers to finish the card. I am finding that I can make quite a few cards in one sitting by paper piecing it takes less time than colouring and i love the effect!.
Thanks for popping by
huggs amanda

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Gorgeous & cute card! Beautiful and so perfect as same as card from card shop. Love the way you put flowers together, beautiful. Bravo! Hugs from A x x

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabulous card as are the others below. Sorry I haven't been commenting. Trying to play catch up now.
hugs
Marion