Wednesday, 16 May 2012

HOMEMADE SMASH BOOK

This is my version of a smash book. I have just finished my k and co one and brought a larger version which I really didn't like, too few pages and paper bags that fall apart when a tag is placed in so I came up with own! it's 8 x 8 inches in size and has lots of white blank 350gsm card inside so I can make my own backgrounds. I covered the chipboard cover with free papers from my craft magazine, the bling was a gift from my friend Krista and the ribbon and twine from the ribbon girl,made a flower for the corner, and using ovals and lacey ovals nestie dies to frame Ruby from the greeting farm, I LOVE HER!, I seem to be on a yellow phase at the moment {just wishing for sunshine i think?} but I can't wait to fill this up with anything and everything, photos, sketches and stamped coloured images so I'm off to smash LOL
thanks for popping by
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

Gorgeous smash book! Yeah you might have missed your sunshine! Keep going making yellow and you will never know the sunshine might come up :-) Love the way you put them together. Hugs from A x x