Tuesday, 15 May 2012

MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP CHALLENGE 56

Here is my entry for the challenge over at mymumscraftshopchallengeblog
their challenge is fairytales and as soon as my the new S.W.A.L.K stamps came out I knew I had to use this belle of the ball, and I dressed the card up with flowers and pearls and made it really girly! which I personally don't like much LOL [ i'm a pinkaphobic]! I paperpieced the dress and fan so i could make this challenge on time as this week seems to be flying by and i'm very busy with job interviews and workmen doing their saftey checks! can't you tell it's May.
I'm off to get ready for my interview now wish me luck!
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

Lol! Pinkaphobic! Could do in black & White or blue :-) BUT this card look so gorgeous, cute and girly card. Hugs from A x x