Sunday, 6 May 2012

A NEW GORJUSS GIRL!

Here is 'Fallen' one of the new Gorjuss girls released, I just had to have her. So as soon as my post arrived I stamped her out and left her hair white coloured her skin and stripes with noir pens, then paper pieced the dress and shoes using up scrap paper. I then raided my die cutting box, ribbon scraps and left over flowers, when you make some of the same and end up with one left over! very annoying but good for tags.My goal this weekend is to use all my scraps up and I've gained a few more as I had recently uncovered a box of free papers that arrive with my magazine subscriptions every month! oh heck
I have discovered scraps are great for paper piecing so I can see me doing a lot of that this weekend LOL.
thanks for popping by
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

Very gorgeous and cute card! Love the colours you use. Your colouring is excellent! Beautiful card. Hugs from A x x