Tuesday, 1 May 2012

RE-VAMPED NOTEBOOK

I brought several little notebooks a while ago they are always handy to have, and whilst hunting for some white cardstock I came across one and thought I haven't done this in a while so off I went and printed a Saturated Canary digi of  'frizzy jynx' her hair reminds me of doodling LOL and I used Echo Park 'Note to Self' dsp with some scraps of choc chip, old olive and really rust Stampin Up cardstock and a ribbon from my stash and ta da! I haven't coloured her for two reasons. One it looks really hard being so small and two I actually quite like just the line drawing.I have kept the cover quite flat so it can be carried around without taking up too much room.
thanks for poppin by
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

You have been busy! The notebook looks so gorgeous and cute. Brilliant idea to re-vamp the notebook. Bravo! Hugs from A x x