Friday, 18 May 2012

SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE 84

 Here is my entry for the sugarbowl challenge which is' free for all' so I used Rosie as my image and used my free dsp raspberry road designs luxury collection along with adorable scorable cardstock by Hunkydory. I coloured Rosie with Spectrum Noir pens and paper pieced her dress, all my embellishments are from my stash and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I really enjoyed this challenge so click on the link and have a go!

Thanks for popping by and happy crafting
huggs Amanda

3 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

WOW! WOW! Highly excellent work you did with this card!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs from A x x

HappiExpressions-Carol said...

Beautiful card!

Marion said...

Wow! This is fabulous Amanda,
Love the image and the paper piecing. Delish papers and lace.
hugs
Marion