Tuesday, 22 May 2012

SUPER SWEET!!!

Here is a cute card I actually made last week inbetween running around from pillar to post so it's no surprise i'm not 100 % at the moment,anyway the image is by CC Designs Strawberry Beatrice she reminds me of strawberry shortcake which i was obsessed with as a child LOL. I coloured her with spectrum noirs which i'm not happy with at the moment! Long story The papers are by Serif called a picnic in the park and the cardstock is Stampin Up cherry cobbler, The flowers are WOC and so is the bling. The sentiment is Amy R .Ok quick post today as looking at the screen is making my head hurt ouch!
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

Yeah you are right about strawberry shortcake! Colouring and materials looks so perfect and I love the cute girl. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs from A x x