Friday, 11 May 2012

the things you can do with scraps!



I made two book marks and a small card out of the scraps I had left over this week. I cut my a4 cardstock down to 5 3/4 inches to make my card bases which leaves a strip. This strip I have turned into a book mark and the odd pieces of dsp fit really well so whoo hoo I say! The small card was left over as I cut one of my card bases wrong - whoops - so I cut the remainder down and got a 3 3/4 inch square card great for popping in surprise packages. So have a go and use up them scraps.
Thanks for poppin by
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabulous card and great way to use your scraps.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Wow you have been so busy! Love those works you did with scraps. Brilliant! Hugs from A x x