Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Another Copic card

Here is another card coloured with Copics, sorry the picture is not great as the weather doesn't seem to know what to do at the moment, I used a Pollycraft digi image she is too cute, with an Amy R sentiment stamp, papers are from Echo Park Sweet Day collection. The ribbon is white satin from Wild Orchid Crafts and the dew drops are from my mums craft shop. I am Having A great time playing with my Copics just need a few more LOL. Have A fab Day I am off to watch some craft before the footie starts!
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
Fabby card and a delightful image. Great colour combo and colouring.
hugs
Marion

Duchygirl37 said...

Nice gentle colour and love the way you put them together. Keep up with practice with copic pen, you will get there with perfection. Hugs from A x