Wednesday, 6 June 2012

CAKE ANYONE?


Hi All I have been so busy over the jubilee break that I don't have a card to share so I thought I'd share my dad's birthday cake LOL chocolate fudge cake yummy. We had a great laugh opening presents and eating cake it was gone in seconds, hopefully I will get a card done today as the heaven's have opened and I won't be going anywhere in that!







Here is a picture of my dad and son Jake, dad is looking at the Manchester City framed picture I brought him as one of his presents the caption should be 'wishful thinking' as dad is saying it should read not 2011/2012 winners but to infinity and beyond LOL you only won on goal difference dad!
Thanks for poppin by huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Duchygirl37 said...

Ooooh! Chocolate cake look so yummy!!! Nice to see your family enjoyed the day with your dad. Hugs from A x