Saturday, 2 June 2012

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY DAD!




Well the title says it all my lovely dad is 60 years young today

                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 and I'm lucky he doesn't know about computers because I'd be getting a right telling off telling you how old he is LOL
I made these two cards for him one from me and one from Jake and seeing how his football team won the premiership [ only on goal difference I'm a Utd fan!] so I used the colour blue and I'm even blogging in blue too!
We are having A surprise cake when he travels over to see us so I can't wait. I will post a picture as I will be taking loads to scrapbook and smash.
thanks for popping by
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Hazel said...

HI Amanda

These cards are just brilliant and your Dad is going to love it!

Thanks so much for your kind comments - I really do appreciate it - alot!

Have a great week.

Toodles

Hazel xx

Duchygirl37 said...

Nice unique card for your dad and made one for Jake to give to his grandad. Very thoughtful of you to tell us how old your dad is, lol! Nice tribute to your dad with blue writing and blue cards. Hugs from A x