Friday, 29 June 2012

MMCS CHALLENGE 63

                                                  over at my mums craft shop challenge blog
the challenge is to use your favourite stamp OMG how hard is that! so I fussed and fretted over my greeting farm stamps and to use only one was so hard so I closed my eyes and pulled one out LOL and here she is Flutterby Anya! coloured with copics and drowned in diamond stickles, I made the butterfly by stamping her wings onto actete and glittering them up which turned out better than I thought. The dsp are my minds eye lost breeze collection, doliy from my stash, dewdrops from mmcs , laces from stash and the sentiment is from my new paper smooches stampset whoo hoo.
pop on the link and have a go!
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Joey said...

Lovely card Amanda, super cute image and love the lace. Thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Trudie said...

Not easy picking a favourite stamp is it?!!! LOL!! Great choice though. Very sweet. Thank you for joining us at MMCS.
Trudie xx