Saturday, 16 June 2012

MMCS CHALLENGE

Here is my entry into the challenge over at my mums craft shop challenge blog
The challenge is clean and simple so I pulled out my penny black' Betsy Bluebell' stamps and some lavender card stock, mixed in some silver mirri card and white ribbon. I was going to stop there but thought it needed something else and I have got the new hibiscus flower die from mft and it was screaming at me to use it LOL so I made it up and placed a purple flower in the middle from my stash.
I coloured using Copics and couldn't resist putting a bit of sparkle on the presents!
Pop on the link and have a go!
thanks for popping by, happy crafting
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Duchygirl37 said...

Glad that you didn't go further cos it looks so right and perfect. Love the colours along with the layout and flowers. Nice idea with using sparkle on presents. Hugs from A x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww...this is so sweet and the ribbon looks lovely. Also the polka embossing behing the image looks great.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx