Saturday, 9 June 2012

My First Copic Card





Here is my first go at a card coloured with Copic markers. I only have a few so I coloured the skin and hair and then paper pieced with dsp Echo Park ' hello summer' . I think I did ok but they say to practice, practice and practice some more lol. 
The sentiment is from  Amy R's ' wish you were here' set and the little girl is Woodland Lucy by CC Designs and I can't wait for the new release! I have sold a lot of my crafting stash so  I can buy some new whoo hoo! The ribbon and flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. Gems and brads are Papermania. Butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and the little flag I made with half a cocktail stick and a scrap of paper!
Hope your having a crafty day! I have been good and packaged all my parcels to post and I strimmed the back grass as well as prune the bushes and bag everything up all b4 lunch! and then the rain started so I came in and sorted out my kitchen and recycling! I don't think I have done so much boring house work in one day b4 LOL
Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
huggs Amanda

2 comments:

Amy Ackley said...

Super cute, I think you did a wonderful job on the card.

Duchygirl37 said...

Well done for trying with copic pens! Cos it is so gorgeous and cute card I have seen. Love everything you put them together, so perfect! Hugs from A x