Friday, 28 September 2012

CHARITY 'PINK' CARD


                                                                         OVER AT

                                              JACKSON'S DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS

THE 24th CHALLENGE IS TO MAKE A PINK BREAST CANCER AWARENESS CARD AND THE DT MEMBERS WILL DONATE 25c FOR EVERY ENTRY! SIMPLE MAKE THE CARD AND HELP A CHARITY OUT JUST MAKE SURE THERE IS PINK ON THE CARD! EASY ! SO POP ALONG AND A MAKE A CARD FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHARITY.
                                                      thanks for popping by
                                                                 huggs
                                                                Amanda

5 comments:

Chana said...

Hello, Amanda!
First, let me thank you for the great shout out on your blog about our BCA Challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions. We appreciate it!

Your card is lovely. I love that you spelled out hope and added the glitter...that is just what hope looks like to me!

You design is wonderful and the composition holds the eye right in the middle, so you take in everything at onece. Very Nicely Done.

I am now following you. I hope you will follow me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com

Hugz,
Chana

Mary J Scrapper said...

What a cute card and I love that image. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Kim Kutie said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Joyce Owens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce Owens said...

Amanda, I love your card. Krista is one of my favorite artist. Additionally, let me say how extremely kind of you to give such glowing support to the cure and to the JDE challenge blog. Thank you again and good luck in the challenge.