Sunday, 16 September 2012

TGF ANYA TRIO



HI ALL YES I SAID TRIO BUT I HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO MAKE TWO OF THE THREE THE LAST LITTLE CUTIE IS ON MY DESK LOOKING AT ME WITH SAD EYES! AS SOON AS I GOT THE NEW 'ANYAS WITH SCARVES' FROM THE NEW RELEASE FOR MY BIRTHDAY THEY SCREAMED SEASONS TO ME THE TOP ONE BEING WINTER AND CHRISTMAS TIME, THE ONE ABOVE AUTUMN, WALKING THOUGH LEAVES, THE LAST ONE I'M NOT TOO SURE BUT IT WILL COME TO ME ONCE I PUT MY THINKING CAP ON, GOT TO FIND THAT FIRST lol 
I HAVE BEEN SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO SORT OUT MY STAMPS AND METAL DIE STORAGE, I GOT THE NEW EZ MOUNT BOXES FROM CRAFTERS COMPANIONS AND I LOVE THEM SO I WILL BE GETTING MORE ASAP AT LEAST NOW THEY ARE ALL IN ONE PLACE AND I KNOW WHICH ONES ARE MISSING IN ACTION lol 
                   THANKS FOR POPPIN BY
                       HAPPY CRAFTING 
I'M OFF TO BAKE A CAKE FOR THE OTHER HALFS BIRTHDAY [IT'S TODAY]
                        HUGGS AMANDA

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi hun,
They look fab those new Anya's. Hope Doug had a lovely birthday and enjoyed his cake!
hugs
Marion