Saturday, 10 November 2012

A Saturated Canary card

Here is the card I have made for my Dad to give my sister for her birthday in January.
I have used a digi by Krista Smith [who is AMAZING] her name is Nevaeh.
She was the first digi I brought but not the last so please pop on over the SATURATED CANARY  and fill your basket! If your not a digi fan they now come as rubber stamps too whoo hoo!
I used the last of my lilac papers from Papermania I have had them for 4 years LOL some Hunkydory mirri card in silver and some Docrafts paper blossoms which are not the greatest in the world but if you need to send the card via post it keeps the weight and the thickness of the card down. Gems and ribbon are just from my stash, which is getting smaller finally!
I have finished all my commissions for this week so I will post them asap and now I can get back to getting mine finished as well as my December daily mini album I have started the question will be will I finish it???
hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
thanks for popping by today
huggs 
Amanda

No comments: