Friday, 2 November 2012

Christmas Card NO.1 and 2

I am on a bit of a card mission to get my family cards done for Christmas when my parents asked for hand made cards too aaahhh so here is a card i have made my dad to give to my sister for Christmas.I have always adored Stampin Ups 'serene snowflakes' stamp set so I knew that was going to be a feature on the card. So I went with the classic cream,gold and red. I loved how it tuned out !

                so now on to my card for dad to give to me LOL


I LOVE Krista Smith at Saturated Canary her style is fabulous! so I had to have an image on my card and I needed the colouring practice too LOL  
So I am in the Xmas groove and many more to follow!   thanks for stopping by

                                                           happy crafting


                                                                 huggs
 

                                      Amanda


No comments: