Saturday, 8 December 2012

Commissioned cards and how I store my copics

Here are 3 more commissions and not Christmas which was a nice change.
 I have used Centura pearl card stock for all my card bases along with dies, handmade flowers.gems.pearls and ribbons from my stash.
 This image is butterfly baby from Saturated Canary by the very talented Krista Smith
 This image is from the S.W.A.L.K collection by Crafter's companion.


and here is how I store my Copic pens. I use the pen storage system by Crafter's companion. I love it!!!
thanks for popping by, hope you are having a great day.
huggs Amanda

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Amanda, I love your cards and great Copic storage too. You have won my Christmas candy! Please could you email me your addy and I will get it out to you asap! xx