Tuesday, 15 January 2013

8 x 8 Easel Cards

I AM LOVING MAKING BIG CARDS AT THE MOMENT AND THEY SEEM TO BE VERY POPULAR WITH MY CUSTOMERS TOO! BELOW ARE THREE COMMISSIONS I HAVE RECENTLY DONE USING LOTS OF ODDS AND ENDS FROM THE EVER OVER FLOWING STASH BOX lol
 I USED FIRST EDITION LOVE NOTES PAPERS WITH DO CRAFTS CUPCAKE CARD STOCK EMBELLISHMENTS AND FLOWERS.PRINTED THE SENTIMENTS OUT ON THE PC, USED A CROWN CHARM TO PLACE ON MY MANGA GIRLS HEAD AND SOME FLAT BACKED PEARLS FROM WILD ORCHID CRAFTS.
 SOME ODD EYED GIRLS THEY ARE CELEBRATING 3 YEARS OLD RIGHT NOW AND HAVE A SALE ALONG WITH A GREAT NEW RELEASE! I USED PINK PAISLIE PRAIRIE HILL PAPERS ALONG WITH YELLOW RIBBON FROM THE RIBBON GIRL, BLING/FLOWER AND CENTRE BRAD FROM STASH.
I PRINTED THIS CAR OFF A CD ROM  AND MOUNTED IT ON MY MINDS EYE ALL FOR THE BOYS PAPERS ALONG WITH SOME BAKERS TWINE AND A STAR CHARM! I USED DEW DROPS IN THE CORNERS TO LOOK LIKE BOLTS FROM A CAR AND PRINTED OUT THE SENTIMENTS FROM MY PC.


EVERYONE SEEM PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS AND SO I HAVE MORE ORDERS TOO NOW SO I'M OFF TO MAKE MORE AND HOUSEWORK PLUS JOB HUNTING! SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME I THINK THE SAYING IS?
HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL CRAFT FILLED DAY.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HUGGS
AMANDA

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi Amanda,
These are all gorgeous. Hope the job hunting is successful.
hugs
Marion