Wednesday, 2 January 2013

birthday card and gift bag





It's no secret that I love Saturated canary digis and stamps by Krista Smith so when I am asked for birthday cards I always jump to my file box of digis and have some colouring time to enjoy!I used alot of pieces out of my scraps box for embellishments and the gift bag was made out of a piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper [ k and company].
Trying to organize my crafty corner today but not getting very far, there are boxes of stuff everywhere who's bright idea was this anyway opps me! LOL oh well i'm off into town tomorrow for some retail therapy not that I need to spend more money LOL I think I have brought enough online to last me for the whole of this year at least but I needed the new Greeting Farm stamps because...... I just did!
hope you are having a lovely day
thanks for popping by
happy crafting
huggs
Amanda

1 comment:

Romantyczka said...

śliczna praca, nie mogę się napatrzeć!
Najlepszego w Nowym Roku