Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Hooray I have internet again!




YIPPEE I HAVE THE INTERNET AGAIN OH I AM LOST WITHOUT MINE NOW.
DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU HAVE CARDS READY FOR CHALLENGES AND THE PICTURES LOOK OK AND THEN YOUR INTERNET DECIDES TO GET SICK AND IT TAKES 2 BROADBAND EXPERTS {lol} TO FIND THE FAULT AND THEN ANOTHER ONE TO FIX IT! SO I THOUGHT I WOULD BLOG THEM ANYWAY.
TWO SATURATED CANARY DIGI STAMPS I LOVE EM!
I USED FIRST EDITION SPRING AND LEAF PAPERS WITH HANDMADE FELT EMBELLISHMENTS, PEARLS,GEMS,BRADS,RIBBON FROM STASH AND THE LITTLE PINK ROSES ARE FROM WILD ORCHID CRAFTS.
I COLOURED BOTH IMAGES WITH COPICS. I PICKED UP THE NEW COLOURING BOOK FOR COPICS AND SOME NEW SPELLBINDER DIES AND HOPEFULLY WILL HAVE A PLAY NEXT WEEK WHEN I HAVE A DAY OFF!I'LL BE BACK WITH MORE PICS TOMORROW
THANKS FOR HOPPING BY
HUGS
AMANDA

No comments: