Thursday, 24 January 2013

New Greeting Farm cards

I have been playing around with the new release of Greeting Farm stamps this week whilst I can LOL and
came up with this trio of cards. 


 Using Primas 'Rochelle' collection and some bits and pieces from my stash. I made an awareness card in pink for my friend who found out she has breast cancer, so this card was too cheer her up! and I also made cookies too.
 Little sprout Gracie is next and DCWV garden stack was screaming at me to be used so I did a DL card out of centrua pearl card stock and the flower is off a wooden peg LOL, the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and I popped a resin rose onto her hat.
This is the set called 'sitting wonderful' too cute and I used the sentiment included on the card above and the sentiment on this is from Hero Arts. A bit of pearl trim and again DCWV sweet stack papers.
I coloured them all using Copics. I had too much fun and this is so good for my stress level right now!
thanks for stopping by!
huggs Amanda


No comments: