Thursday, 14 February 2013

A couple of commissions

I have been running around trying to finish things! you know the things that you start and then life gets in the way or should I say virus! and then I found out my son is being bullied at school again by the same boy as before, now I say school it's more like a drop in centre!!! the problem seems to much for them so I have contacted my local council to sort the problem out much to my son's teachers dismay! oh well sort the problem out then!
oh right rant over
I made these cards for my mums friends at bingo along with others but do you think I can find the photos???? don't you just hate it when that happens! My mum took them over to bingo last week and they were delighted so I must be doing something right LOL


I have been naughty and shopped a lot this week so beans on toast for tea tonight LOL I have purchased Hunkdory potd on ideal world and I grabbed Crafters Companion 4 day deal last week, I have pre-ordered some more spellbinders and saturated canary stamps! and some Sheena Douglas stamps somebody needs to stop me now LOL
well I hope you have all received some lovely valentines cards,flowers and chocolates!
have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by
huggs Amanda

No comments: