Wednesday, 6 March 2013

A GORJUSS CARD!


I ordered alot of the new Docrafts range of Gorjuss crafty items so I thought best use the old ones up to lol!
Here is a little 6x6 easel card, the little butterflies are from The Greeting Farm stamp and die sets that came out in February love it! I made the large flower using Prima  white daisy flowers, stamped a background stamp all over and inked the edges with memento rose bud ink. Added a little lace and pearls along with some 15mm pink roses and cherry blossoms and a squashed rose lol! from wild orchid crafts,{ I don't waste anything}. The sentiment is from hero crafts. I coloured this little sweetie with Prisma pencils as I really need to start using what I have.The papers are Prima romace novel. My new stuff has just arrived so I am off to play! YIPPEE!!!
Thanks for popping by
Huggs
Amanda

No comments: