Sunday, 17 March 2013

A MAGNOLIA EASEL CARD

HELLO BLOGGERS
I HAVE NEVER MADE A LARGE MAGNOLIA CARD SO WHEN A LADY ASKED FOR A 21ST CARD I THOUGHT OH WHAT THE HAY LET'S GIVE IT AGO!
AND HERE IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH....



I USED FIRST EDITION ROSE GARDEN PAPERS WITH WOC SWEET BLOSSOMS & CHERRY BLOSSOMS.
I USED SO PEARLS, DOILY,RIBBON & LACE FROM MY STASH.
THE CORNERS ARE CUT WITH SPELLBINDERS SET BY SUE WILSON [ LOVE HER!] CALLED LATTICE MOTIFS.
THE SENTIMENT IS COMPUTER GENERATED AND THE BANNER IS FROM ELLE'S STUDIO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANNERS.
I COLOURED MY STAMPED IMAGED WITH COPICS AND CUT HER OUT USING LARGE CIRCLES & LACEY CIRCLE DIES BY SPELLBINDERS.
I HAD A WHALE OF A TIME AND I'M LOVING MAKING BIG CARDS, 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CRAFTY DAY!
HUGGS 
AMANDA

No comments: