Thursday, 14 March 2013

Gorjuss projects

                                                                      GIFT BAGS

                                                                           A MAGNET

                                                                      A COASTER

                                                       a 8X8 SCRAPBOOK PAGE

A A5 CARD


So I have been super busy with my Gorjuss goodies and battling a bad cold also [not good]
but the kits that I brought are filled with so many goodies that once you start playing you can't stop lol!
An afternoon with these  lovely girls was fab and I still have mountains of yummy goodies left.
Quick post today I'm off to a job interview [fingers crossed]
thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting!
hugggs
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.