Friday, 15 March 2013

Here comes 'Summer'........




Here is my newest addition to my Digi stamp files another fabulous saturated canary she is groovy and her name is 'summer 'and yes we need more sunshine .............. 
I have used First Edition spring papers with a doily and embellishments from my stash. I have coloured her with Copics,
Well my day was going along to well then  disaster struck me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my Grand Calibre's handle snapped off and can't be fixed! can you buy a new handle ????
no! and because I have had it for 22 months my warranty has expired thanks create and craft!
So not a happy bunny at the moment !!!!
if anyone knows where I can get a new handle or a new grand cheap please leave a comment.
thanks for stopping by
happy crafting
huggs
Amanda  [ wearing a very sad face]

2 comments:

Alyce said...

such a cute card! love the details...she looks so pretty :) so sorry to hear about your die cutter :( :( xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.