Saturday, 20 April 2013

where does the time go?




It seems like yesterday that I blogged but no it was the 9th [whoops!] I have been so busy doing college courses and job interviews as well as the normal day to day things { I think I need a holiday}
But I did get chance in between commissions to play with my Greeting Farm stamps which you all know I love! I used Alice bean which is one of the limited editions this month, then I used A digi stamp called Jessica who I think looks like me in my new glasses LOL and lastly I used Anya blooms from the march release she is so great to colour with Copics and I am really pleased at how the hair the came out.
I hope you all have been having a crafty time I am off to finish commissions and then I am having a long bath with a nice cold drink!
Thanks for stoppping by
happy crafting
huggs Amanda

No comments: