Wednesday, 1 May 2013

A secret Garden..... my doesn't look like this LOL!


Hello sorry I have been M.I.A I have been going to training courses and job interviews and now I finally have a job so it's been a bit of a fiddle getting into a new routine.
But I have managed to blog today yippee! 
This card was made using Graphic 45's secret garden papers which I have fallen in love with and i need everything in the collection now LOL
The flowers are from wild orchid crafts.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts it's an old birthday set, which is cut using Spellbinders dies oval and Lacey ovals. The card base is Stampin Up Very Vanilla card stock which I cut out with the grand decorative labels one! and folded it in half. Popped on some pearls from my stash and some stickles glitter glue.
thanks for popping by hopefully now I will be back to blogging more often
enjoy the sunshine
huggs Amanda

No comments: