Thursday, 22 May 2014

update and what's been happening

OK so i haven't blogged for a while life has been difficult for the last 12 months my son was bullied at his last school  and is now suffering with mental health issues as a result of his former school not taking it seriously! so with doctor appointments and meltdowns and then finding him a new school along with being attacked at my job by a resident which led to medical treatment/lawyers and court action! having to move to get my son into a new school and now my son is having anxiety attacks on a daily basis life is hectic did i also mention  that I'm looking for a new job too! so crafting has had to take a back seat for a while but this week the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be moving towards me and i am smiling alot more so next week is half term and i will be back with cards and projects and hopefully getting back into the swing of things.
happy crafting
huggs
Amanda

No comments: