Thursday, 18 September 2014

A friendship card



Hi everyone
I made this card from start to finish in 30 minutes! another 8x8 easel for a commission using Aunthetic papers from the Grace collection [ I found the cover lol] along with Ivory Centura card stock by Crafter's Companion. The ribbon is by Stampin Up early espresso 1/2 inch satin, the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts roses and sweet blossoms, the pearls are from my stash.
The wooden friendship piece is from Dovecraft, The butterflies are stamped from a Papermania set and the chocolate border is a retired Stampin Up border punch.
I love how I put this together so fast sometimes it just happens and then sometimes it can take me days to complete a card does anyone else have this happen????
Thanks for stopping by
Happt Crafting
huggs
Amanda

No comments: