Friday, 19 September 2014

ANOTHER CARD


Hi Everyone
I put this commissioned card on facebook last week and it got a great response so here it is on the blog hopefully my posts have published this week?
I love heartfelt creations their Arianna Blooms collection is a must, I made the flowers using the stamp and die sets embossed onto vellum with gold embossing powder, the only problem i had  was when shaping the flowers the embossing started to crack and flake off not too much but it made a right mess [not good for the OCD!]
The card stock is Anne Marie Designs 2 sided gold pearl and the foiled is Hunkydory Christmas flakes from last year.The pearls are from Scrapberry @ oyster stamps, ribbon and gold heart charm are from my stash.
The wooden love word is by Dovecraft I got mine from The Glitterpot, I cut my pc generated sentiment from spellbinders grand labels 4.
So I will crafting again this weekend and will be showing my projects to you next week starting to think of Halloween so maybe something spooky?
Thanks for popping by
Happy Crafting & have a fabulous weekend!
huggs
Amanda

No comments: