Friday, 26 September 2014

HALLOWEEN PROJECT 5


HALLOWEEN








OK  so here is my banner, I had so much fun and made a big mess but that's the fun of crafting right?
 I used Echo Park Ghost Town mini theme kit stickers for the cat,spider,pumpkin and stars. I also had to put my sequin bats on and threaded some more of the twine on  to hang my banner in my room. The paper is from a grab bag and I used Sizzix curved banners die to cut out the layers. The eyes on the O's is from my stash. I used an a large alphabet stamp set by Papermania for the word BOO!
 so another week has flown by I hope you all had some time to craft, I would love to see your Halloween projects please leave the name of your Blog in the comments so I can swing by and say HI!
Thanks for popping by
have a crafty weekend!
Huggs 
Amanda

No comments: