Tuesday, 30 September 2014

MORE HALLOWEEN!!!

                                          
                             HALLOWEEN 



HERE'S MY LITTLE BATTY BAG WITH A TREAT HOLDER I MADE USING ECHO PARK GHOST TOWN MINI THEME KIT.
THE OWL IS MADE USING A  STAMPIN UP PUNCH [HE'S SO CUTE] AND OF COURSE  HE HAD TO HAVE GOOGLY  EYES!


 I HAD TO MAKE A CARD USING MY OWL-OWEEN PAPERS BY JILLYBEAN THIS PAGE WITH THE OWLS IN THE TREE WAS HOOTING AT ME LOL THE BATS ARE SEQUINS I BROUGHT OFF EBAY, THE SENTIMENT IS FROM PAPER SMOOCHES HALLOWEENIE SET PUNCHED OUT WITH A STAMPIN UP PUNCH WHOSE NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER? MY MIND HAS GONE BLANK OPPS BRAIN FART!

SO AFTER THE GREMLINS YESTERDAY I GOT TO BLOG TODAY  HOORAY!FINGERS CROSSED FOR TOMORROW,
HAPPY CRAFTING AND THANKS FOR HOPPING BY
HUGGS
AMANDA


1 comment:

PapersNstuff said...

I love this card!! Super cute! Hugs!