Monday, 20 October 2014

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

So it's Monday or Moan-day in my house lol no one likes Mondays but with only a week left at school before half term and Halloween, Christmas feels like only a moment away and I have so much left to do! I even have a planner this year just for Christmas as I am sewing a lot of my presents this year [aaahhh]
So here is the first in my 8x8 easel cards for you...



I try to keep these cards clean and uncluttered or to me they look like a mess and that I have thrown things onto the card!
I make my envelopes using Crafter's Companions A3 envelope board and 16 x 16 inch card stock from Anne Marie designs, she has a lovely range of colours in lots of sizes at a great price.
-Gems, ribbon, flowers and holly leaves are from wild orchid crafts.
-Toppers and backing paper are by Hunky Dory 
-snowflakes and charm are from a selection I got off Ebay.
-The pearl dots in the centre of the flowers are melted pony beads off Ebay.


Thanks for popping by
hope you are all more organized than me this year
happy crafting
Huggs 
Amanda

No comments: