Friday, 24 October 2014

I LOVE OWLS


SO I AM PARTING WITH AN OWL CARD!
YES IT'S TRUE 
I MADE A 8X8 EASEL CARD FOR A CUSTOMER
I HAVE BEEN BEAVERING AWAY MAKING CARDS AND SEWING!!!! SOME CHRISTMAS PRESSIES THAT TIME IS FLYING BY....


SO I AM NOW PLAYING CATCH UP ON SHOWING YOU MY PROJECTS
, I USED FIRST EDITION NORDIC CHRISTMAS PAPERS WITH CENTURA CARD STOCK WITH SOME RIBBON AND GEMS FROM MY STASH AND WASHI TAPE FOR THE STRIPY BORDERS.THE TREE DIES ARE SOME I BROUGHT OFF EBAY, I GOT A BAG OF MIXED XMAS ITEMS TO USE AND THEN IT SAVES ME ON BUYING LOTS OF DIES WHICH I MIGHT END UP NOT USING. THE OWL TOPPERS ARE BY HUNKY DORY WHICH WERE IN THE OWL VAULT BUT I MUST AND  AM GOING TO USE UP WHAT I HAVE!THE 25 ARE PEEL OFF STICKERS IN A BOTTLE CAP AND THEY ARE COVERING IN GLOSSY ACCENTS AND I ALSO SPRINKLED SOME GLITTER ON TOP BEFORE IT DRIED.
I HAVE BEEN NAUGHTY AND ORDERED THE NEW BIG SCORE FROM CRAFTER'S COMPANION THIS MORNING AS PART OF THEIR BIRTHDAY WEEK CELEBRATIONS!
OPPS OH WELL 
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE TOO EXCITED
THANKS FOR POPPING BY
HAPPY CRAFTING
I AM OFF FOR A CUPPA AND TO LOOK AT MY NEW DEBBIE SHORE HALF YARD HOME BOOK!!!!
HUGGS
AMANDA

No comments: