Wednesday, 22 October 2014

More Christmas!

CHRISTMAS IS GETTING HERE TOO FAST FOR MY LIKING WHILST DOING COMMISSIONED CARDS I AM NOW STARTING TO PANIC THAT MY OWN CARDS WON'T BE DONE IN TIME [SOUNDS FAMILIAR]



SO I BROKE OUT MY HUNKY DORY KITS LIKE I DO EVERY YEAR NOW AND MADE  MORE 8 X 8 EASEL CARDS
IS IT ME OR ARE ROBINS BIG THIS YEAR? THEY SEEM TO BE  EVERYWHERE AND MOST OF MY LADIES DON'T WANT THEM ON THEIR CARDS  SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL MAKE THE REMAINDER UP AND GIVE THEM TO CHARITY AND IT SEEMS A WASTE TO HAVE THEM SIT IN A BOX ANOTHER YEAR.



THIS CARD USING FIRST EDITION 'SILENT NIGHT' PAPERS WHICH I AM GOING TO PUT IN THE PAPER VAULT LOL, SOME WILD ORCHID CRAFT RIBBON AND POINSETTIA FLOWERS. THE CENTRES ARE MELTED PONY BEADS [I'M ADDICTED] THE CHARM AND GEMS FROM MY STASH AND I TRIED THE NEW 3D FOAM SNOWFLAKES THEY ARE RUBBISH!!!!! THEY DON'T COME OFF THE BACKING VERY WELL ARE DON'T KEEP THEIR SHAPE SO FIDDLY AND TOO EXPENSIVE! I COULD OF CUT MY OWN OUT OF FOAM AND GLITTERED THEM EASIER THAN FIGHTING WITH THESE PESKY BUGGERS!
AS ALWAYS MY BASE CARD STOCK IS CENTURA PEARL BY CRAFTER'S COMPANION.
THANKS FOR POPPING BY
HAPPY CRAFTING
HUGGS
AMANDA

No comments: