Tuesday, 14 October 2014

OK TAKE TWO !!!

Hi everyone well my posts didn't go up last week oh well I have been busy making Christmas cards for my customers and so I wanted to share them with you so here goes I have made them using the Hunky Dory craftinator bundle along with the matching inserts as this makes the process so much quicker and I think it looks for finished but I will be stamping my own cards this year so lets dive in.




They are A5 in size with C5 envelopes and I keep all of my made cards in cello bags to keep them one dust free but also to keep them from being bumped or damaged.
I will share more tomorrow fingers crossed the scheduling works as I start my volunteering tomorrow,
thanks for stopping by please feel free to leave a comment or your Blog details so I can pop over and see your fabulous work!
happy crafting
Huggs
Amanda
..

No comments: