Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Easter projects

HI ALL SO I HAVE BEEN BUSY MAKING EASTER PROJECTS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, I MADE SEVERAL BAGS AND BOXES FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE TREATS AND JELLY BEANS


I HAD SOME LEFT OVER PAPER BAGS FROM XMAS SO I STAMPED ALL OVER THEM WITH A BUNNY STAMP FROM PAPER SMOOCHES AND THE EASTER WISHES IS A VERY OLD STAMPIN UP STAMP
THE TAG I MADE USING A CIRCLE OF KRAFT CARD STOCK STAMPED WITH MORE PAPER SMOOCHES STAMPED ALL OVER
I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF RE ORGANIZING MY CRAFT ROOM SO I HAVE THINGS EVERYWHERE LOL


THIS LITTLE BOX IS A CUPCAKE BOX I PICKED UP AT A LOCAL CHEAP SHOP
I PUT JELLY SWEETS INTO A TREAT BAG LEFT OVER FROM XMAS AND PLACED IT INSIDE OF THE BOX
I HAVE FOUND SO MUCH STUFF I FORGOT I HAD THAT I'M DETERMINED TO USE IT UP OR TO DONATE IT TO A LOCAL CHILDREN'S CRAFT GROUP I HAVE FOUND.

SO I'M OFF TO DISCOVER WHAT ELSE I HAVE AND TO ORGANIZE 
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND A SEARCH PARTY!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BLOG DETAILS IN A COMMENT SO I CAN VISIT YOU!
CRAFTY HUGGS
AMANDA

No comments: