Monday, 4 May 2015

Two weeks of crafting yippee


I HAVE HAD 2 WEEKS TO JUST RELAX AND GET BACK INTO MY CRAFTING MOJO YIPPEE
SO I HAD SOME COMMISSION CARDS TO GET COMPLETED AND I ONLY JUST GOT THEM DONE IN TIME  [PHEW!!]
FIRST WAS SPIDERMAN I MADE THIS FOR A FRIEND AND DIDN'T CHARGE HER AS THAT WOULD BE A BIG NO NO ON COPYRIGHT!!!
BILLY LOVED IT!


THEN I HAD A WEDDING CARD ONE OF MANY  THE LIST IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!
THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE QUITE SPECIFIC FOR THIS CARD AND I FOUND IT NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THE PHOTO IS FUZZY???
FOR ALL MY WEDDING CARDS I MAKE SURE 3 THINGS ARE ON IT
FLOWERS
RIBBON
GEMS OR PEARLS
YOU CAN'T GO WRONG OH MY BRIDE AND GROOM ARE NEW DIES BY MARIANNE
I JUST LOVE HER DIES
THE BUTTERFLIES ARE ALL MARTHA STEWART PUNCHES


I MAKE ALL MY CARD BASES FROM CRAFTER'S COMPANION CENTURA PEARL CARD STOCK AND THE 3D ENVELOPES I USE CARD STOCK FROM ANNE-MARIE DESIGNS AS SHE DOES THE 14 AND 16 INCH SIZES.

SO I'M OFF TO PLAY MORE LOL
HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING SOME CRAFTY FUN
HUGGS
AMANDA

No comments: